Friday 12 December 2014

One second a week.

One second a week
first semester of the second year.
I have not completed one second for every week as my other work for the Snoreeze and RSA brief has taken priority.

I started this taking the imagery from an album cover, my plan was to animate each animal separately and finish of by putting them together to create the album cover moving. I will continue this into the second semester and try to finish it off then.




Whilst working on my woodland animal sculpt for Steve I was looking at psychedelic and "trippy" colour schemes and images. I focussed on contrasting colours together like yellow and purple or blue and orange. for this second I just did a basic animation drawing a spiral and making it spin.



For this second I was looking as slow motion videos, this lead me to notice how much movement goes into what normally looks like a simple action so I tried to capture this.
For this I decided to draw a guitars and try to show the energy in music without sound.


The lead up to Christmas has been ridiculously fast and it will be over before we are aware so I thought this would be a fitting animation to do for my second.

No comments:

Post a Comment